Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Successful


The person I think who is really successful is me, because I had a rough background and past. I let nothing stop me from reaching my goal and destiny. I have been in the newspaper recently in Montgomery Extra and I been in a Magazine called "The Stepping Stones," by MANSEF, The Maryland Association of Nonpublic Special Education Facilities (MANSEF). It is a not-for-profit organization of nonpublic special education facilities approved by the Maryland State Department of Education. These facilities, throughout Maryland, promote quality services for children and youth with disabilities. They serve more than 4,500 students between 3 - 21 years of age. So I have been publish in the newletter of volume 22 no. 2 May 2008 The Link below will show you the magazine I am. On page 6 and tell you my part of my successful story.


http://www.mansef.org/assets/pdfs/2008_05_stepping_stone.pdf

No comments: