Thursday, June 19, 2008

about us...

Herman: My name is Herman and I am 15 years old and I attend Ballou senior high school. I grew up in Washington DC SE. there is 14people in my immediate family. I have 4brothers, 3sisters, 5nephews,2cousin,and soon to have a niece or nephew and soon to have a little cousin. My favorite food is fried chicken meal home made by mom. My favorite thing is to play football or hang out with family on my free time. If I had three wishes one would be to own an island, peace on earth, and i wish I could I have super strength.



Sharday:My name is Sharday Roberts. I am 18 and I go to Chelsea School in Silver Spring, Maryland. I grew up in SE Washington DC. I have 3 brothers on my mother side, and 3 nephews. I am a straight A student at my school, I want to be the best of my family, and to reach to the highest of everything. I love helping others that are misfortune and to teach children that there is a God and that they are bless, like I am. I am a wonderful young lady and I am a nice person to get to know. My favorite foods are chicken, sweet potato pie, corn, and such more. If I had 3 wishes, my first wish would be that there was peace in my family and the world so that we can be able to trust one another. My 2nd wish is that I would live forever and never get old. My 3rd wish is that the earth would never get destroy. My favorite things to do in my free time are playing on the computer, hang out with my family, and do Kids Konnection. I want to go to college for computer in order to be a computer technician when I grow up. I continue moving on the right path to success and to be the best I can and letting nothing stop me from reaching my goals and destiny.



Demetrius: I grew up in Washington D.C .I like any thing with rice .I like to box. I love to make money. I love women.I’m a fan of all music .3 wishes:
1 all dreams will come true
2 my family will be taken care of
3 I had every thing I wanted




Brittany: Where did you grow up? Trinidad ne Washington dc, and basically everywhere else.
What’s your favorite food? Pizza. How many people are in your family?? I have 3 brothers and host of other relatives. If u had 3 wishes what would it be? To have my grandma back, to end poverty, and to stop injustice. What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to be a forensic pathologist/ lawyer. If you could have any superpower what would it be?? mind reader.

Imani: I grow up in Washingtion DC, and i am 14 year old . I have 2 sister and 1 brother on my father side but on my mom side i am the only child. My favorite sport is to play basketball also my favorite food is pizza.

Wishes:

To have alot of money






No comments: